A symbiotic mix that contains a patented mixture of three beneficial bacteria to reduce the toxin buildup in blood with azotemia in dogs and cats
- A patented mixture of three beneficial bacteria (Kibow Biotics®) - Enterococcus thermophilus (KB19), Lactobacilus acidophilus (KB27), and Bifidobacterium longum (KB31) - combined with a prebiotic and psyllium husk.
- Metabolizes and flushes out uremic toxins that have diffused into the bowel, and thus reduces the toxin buildup in blood due to azotemia in dogs and cats.
- Slow down uremic toxin buildup in the blood and helps prevent further kidney damage, thus minimize the clinical and biochemical consequences of reduced renal function.
- Support kidney function by providing natural Enteric Dialysis®.
- Safe to use with other conventional renal failure treatments.
- Allow free access to fresh drinking water.
- Enteric coated capsules. DO NOT open or crush during administration.
- Administration can be for the life of the animal.
- Refrigerate between 2°C~8°C for best result since it contains live cells.
Dosage & Administration:
- <2.3 kg = 1 capsule daily
- 2.3~4.5 kg = 1 capsule in morning, 1 capsule in evening
- >4.5 kg = 2 capsule in morning, 1 capsule in evening
- 425856 Azodyl, 90 caps/bottle