Proven protocol for the management of Feline Herpes Virus
L-lysine’s Mode of Action
Herpes viruses are dependant on arginine, an amino acid that is essential to the development of viral protein. L-lysine competes with arginine, affecting the viruses’ ability to replicate and thus reducing the viral load.
- L-lysine, an amino acid that is not produced in the body.
- Act as an antagonist and inhibits viral uptake of arginine as arginine is needed for viral protein synthesis.
- Lessen the severity of symptoms and frequency of FHV-1 and its associated disease.
- Reduce viral shedding in the phase of stressors known to induce viral reactivation.
- Palatable gel formulation.
- Easy and convenient administrate to ensure cats get full course of treatment.
- Excellent safety profile.
- Greater value for long term administration.
- Manufactured according to pharmaceutical standards.
- 250mg/ml L-lysine.
- Kittens: 1ml, twice daily; Adults: 1~2ml, twice daily.
410240 Enisy-F (I-Lysine), 100ml